free child places

murphyjl

Hi

i have had to cancel my cruise on ventura in june of this year because we have found out we have a new baby on the way.We always take our kids on the cruise as its such a good family holiday. The cruise we had included 2 free child places. Given the cost of cruising this is really the only we can afford it. Does anyone know of any cruises leaving before the first week in april which would have free child places? We are basically open to anything.

Thanks

They aren't free, but the Majesty (Charleston to the Bahamas) 7 day on March 21 is ridiculously (imho) inexpensive.

We have booked 3 outside cabins for the 6 of us for a total of just under $2400 (after $150 shipboard credits for each cabin).

In the alternative, you could add 1 or 2 kids to a cabin for about $250 more (all-in), but we chose to get the additional cabins for more space.

They aren't free, but the Majesty (Charleston to the Bahamas) 7 day on March 21 is ridiculously (imho) inexpensive.

We have booked 3 outside cabins for the 6 of us for a total of just under $2400 (after $150 shipboard credits for each cabin).

In the alternative, you could add 1 or 2 kids to a cabin for about $250 more (all-in), but we chose to get the additional cabins for more space.

Is that majesty of the seas? i had a wee look and could,nt find that one.

Archived