New to Holland...Penthouse Suite??

Bailey0930

• 4 weeks later...
I can't seem to get the photo upload on CC to work yet (operator headspace issue, I'm sure). Marle7, I did send you the album via Snapfish. Hope that works for you. Let me know.

Is there a makeup mirror in the bathroom or will I need to bring one? Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

Thinking of taking Oosterdam to Mexico in Feb. Two adults a 14yr old and a 4 yr old. Will the kids enjoy Holland? How is the Penthouse? Have been in many suites on other cruise lines wondering how they are on Holland? Any information would help.:D

I've been in (as in toured, not stayed in) a Penthouse suite on the Oosterdam and it is quite luxurious! It's very spacious, and has a hot tub on the deck - I think it would be great for a family. As for how much fun your kids will have on the Oosterdam, since you are sailing during a time of year Club HAL will likely be quieter than, say, during summer. On the up side, this will give them more one-on-one attention with the club staff. On the down side, you may experience limited hours in Club HAL and - if your kids are super-social - they might get a little bored. It really depends on your kids, and your expectations. Club HAL does a great job, but it is not 24/7 go-all-day excitement like you might find on Carnival.

Is there a makeup mirror in the bathroom or will I need to bring one? Thanks!

There was a nice make up mirror at the dressing table in the bedroom, not in the bathroom. The dressing table had a nice shelf for all your stuff too--it was well thought out for storage. Gee, I wish I was there again!:)

• 1 month later...

Archived