Pictures of the Thaitian Princess and 10 day cruise

chet the jet

We took the Thaitian Princess cruise from November 19 to November 30, 2008. Seeing most of you do not get to do this cruise I thought we would like to share some of the photes we took.(1,429) of them. If you play the slideshow most of the pictures have captions on them. Sorry maybe some spelling errors in the captions. I know it is long so this could be played when you have lots of time. This cruise ment a lot to our family as it was for our daughter and sister. The staff on this ship was the best we had in my seven cruises. The food was better then what people post on this site about the ship. We had a great time. I hope you enjoy the show.

http://chetsthejet.smugmug.com/

THANKS so much for sharing your pictures. They are amazing. We are leaving in 2 1/2 weeks for San Diego where we will board the HAL Ryndam, for a 30 day round trip cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti. I am so excited to be going. This is our cruise of a lifetime. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

I have your blog sit as a faveret now and will be following your cruise. Also will be doing it on this site.****************************/ schiffsposition.php?schiff=Tahitian+Princess

This tells me where you will be at all the time. You can also see your trip

now on it now I just don't know how to get to it at this time.

http://****************************/reise.php?reise=7774 found it. You would have enjoyed the PH on the ship. Also the crew is great.

My E-mail is

chetthejet@hotmail.com

Archived