Where is your Royal Caribbean Cruise Director? - Through March 2009

LauraS

Just returned from the Indy. Now I get why people talk about there CD's. Graham Seymour is the best we have ever had. Absolutely everything he does is funny.His morning show is the best.I wish I could sail with him everytime.

We just returned home from a b2b on the Indy and we agree, Graham was the best we have ever had. I too wish he would be on our next cruise on the Explorer.

Adventure of the Seas

-CASEY PELTER

Brilliance of the Seas

-GORDON WHATMAN

OASIS OF THE SEAS

-Ken Rush 12/1/2009

Enchantment of the Seas

-RICO (AS OF 11-28-2008

Explorer of the Seas

-Mike Hunnerup (AS OF 2/13/09

Freedom of the Seas

-CLOdaugh oconnor (RICHARD SPACEY WILL BE BACK ON 3/29/09

Grandeur of the Seas

-DAN WHITNEY (John Blair beginning 3/21/09

Independence of the Seas

-graham seymour 2/13/09

Jewel of the Seas

- jOHNNY O ( as of 3/13/09

Legend of the Seas

-Bobby Brown

Liberty of the Seas

James andrew(AS OF 01-17-09 )

Majesty of the Seas

-Ricky matthews (As of 3/13/09

Mariner of the Seas

KEN RUSH AS OF 3/22/09

Monarch of the Seas

-Drew Devine (as of 3/16/09

Navigator Of The Seas

-Simon Baker as of 2/12/209

Radiance of the Seas

-JILL TASKER (AS OF 3/13/09

Rhapsody of the Seas

-carly boileau (beginning 2/24/09

Serenade of the Seas

-Dennis Scioritno as of 2/14/09

Splendour of the Seas

-LEO PAPA

Vision of the Seas

-Mercedes la Fuente as of 1/18/2009

Voyager of the Seas

-ERIC DOWIS

Adventure of the Seas

-CASEY PELTER

Brilliance of the Seas

-GORDON WHATMAN

OASIS OF THE SEAS

-Ken Rush 12/1/2009

Enchantment of the Seas

-RICO (AS OF 11-28-2008

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

-John Blairas of 3/21/09

Independence of the Seas

-graham seymour 2/13/09

Jewel of the Seas

Legend of the Seas

-Bobby Brown

Liberty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

KEN RUSH AS OF 3/22/09

Monarch of the Seas

Navigator Of The Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

-LEO PAPA

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

-ERIC DOWIS

Voyager of the Seas

-ERIC DOWIS departed VY today (Sunday, March 22, 2009) for an undetermined leave.

Mike Szwajkowski will take over for the time being.

For all of us who enjoy Eric's wit and humor please let RCI know that we would like Eric back!

It's very important that RCI hears from Eric's fans and supporters!

Voyager of the Seas

-ERIC DOWIS departed VY today (Sunday, March 22, 2009) for an undetermined leave.

For all of us who enjoy Eric's wit and humor please let RCI know that we would like Eric back!

We were on Voyager 1/25/09 with you guys and we thought Eric was a really good CD. What is the reason he left? He had a great raport with the assistant CD and he seemed to really enjoy his job. I can't imagine that RCCL has put him on leave. Is it possible he requested a leave for personal or medical reasons?

Adventure of the Seas

-CASEY PELTER

Brilliance of the Seas

-GORDON WHATMAN

OASIS OF THE SEAS

-Ken Rush 12/1/2009

Enchantment of the Seas

-RICO (AS OF 11-28-2008

Explorer of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas

-John Blairas of 3/21/09

Independence of the Seas

-graham seymour 2/13/09

Jewel of the Seas

Legend of the Seas

-Bobby Brown

Liberty of the Seas

Majesty of the Seas

Mariner of the Seas

KEN RUSH AS OF 3/22/09

Monarch of the Seas

Navigator Of The Seas

Radiance of the Seas

Rhapsody of the Seas

Serenade of the Seas

Splendour of the Seas

-LEO PAPA

Vision of the Seas

Voyager of the Seas

-Mike Szwajkowski is taking over /people lets support Eric dowis let write to rccl

voyager of the seas

-eric dowis departed vy today (sunday, march 22, 2009) for an undetermined leave.

mike szwajkowski will take over for the time being.

for all of us who enjoy eric's wit and humor please let rci know that we would like eric back!

it's very important that rci hears from eric's fans and supporters!

i will support him all the way he is a nice guy

Looks Like Gordon Whatman will be the CD on the Brilliance in May. Anyone ever seen him ?

Gordon is my all-time favorite CD. For years he was the CD on the Radiance. He is an extremely talented performer. For a while he was semi-retired and living in the South of Spain, I believe. It is nice to see that he is back again.

He is one of a handfull of CDs who I can actually remember. Here is a link to his website...

http://www.gordonwhatman.com/

Looks Like Gordon Whatman will be the CD on the Brilliance in May. Anyone ever seen him ?

He is a great CD. He's one of my top 2 favorites. Lot's of energy and you will see him all over the ship. He sings a lot in the Schooner bar.

Voyager of the Seas

Pete - OH NO!!! Say it isn't so. I leave this Sunday. I was so hoping for Eric once again. We've had him before and he is truly enjoyable. So down-to-earth and approachable.

I've never heard of Mike Szwajkowski. I hope everything is OK with Eric:confused:

He is a great CD. He's one of my top 2 favorites. Lot's of energy and you will see him all over the ship. He sings a lot in the Schooner bar.

And on stage - that's a secret btw!!!

Was on Brilliance from 6th Feb for a B2B - 21 days with Gordon:eek::eek: Been on board with him before and he's a bundle of energy and very well-dressed.

Seriously, he's a talented, nice guy and very efficient. He will make you laugh at the M&M. Both our M&M's were on the 4th day - not the first sea day. Seemingly, the space was taken up by the art auction:rolleyes: More important than an M&M?

Pete - OH NO!!! Say it isn't so. I leave this Sunday. I was so hoping for Eric once again. We've had him before and he is truly enjoyable. So down-to-earth and approachable.

I've never heard of Mike Szwajkowski. I hope everything is OK with Eric:confused:

I hope everything is okay with Eric, but Mike S. is a great cruise director! I had him on the NYE cruise on the AOS and loved him! He told us he was going to be on the Serenade next, so it does seem that this move was unplanned. Hopefully you enjoy Mike as much as we did!

He did the Liberty of the Seas Atlantis Charter and this year's Freedom of the Seas Atlantis Charter. I only remember him because I found him to be very obnoxious, just my opinion. Yes, he is a bundle of energy and really hams it up.

Eric has a personal issue to deal with and RCI has the option to continue his employment after the issue is dealt with or not. As far as I am concerned the "or not" should not even be on the table. I've dealt with this type situation before in my career and hopefully RCI will deal with Eric with the same Integrity and Compassion that they deal with most issues. I'm going to take this post to the RCI board so everyone who loves Eric as much as Marilyn and I do can post their support. Please let RCI know how much you support Eric during this very important time.

On the other side of this situation is Mike. He is a great CD and an even better person and friend of Eric. You could not ask for a better "stand in" and I'm so glad that he rather than almost anyone else on the line up was available to cover for Eric. My opinion is that if you like Eric you will like Mike but not necessarily for the same reasons.... except he is also very approachable and down to earth.

Anyway, keep those cards and letters in support of Eric comming. RCI needs to know how much we appreciate Eric and all that he does to make each cruise special. Eric always delievers the WoW! He is the poster CD for the Gold standard. Can you tell I'm a cheerleader? but it isn't bragging if it's true!

Archived