Miracle Jan.8th/09 itinerary CHANGED !

Ykgorbie

I saw on our documents today that instead of going to St. Lucia, we're now scheduled for Tortola. I imagine this is due to the ongoing propulsion problems which the Miracle has been having.......or has anyone heard something different? And what about Tortola ? Nice place to see compared with St. Lucia? (never been to either)

Thanks !

I saw on our documents today that instead of going to St. Lucia, we're now scheduled for Tortola. I imagine this is due to the ongoing propulsion problems which the Miracle has been having.......or has anyone heard something different? And what about Tortola ? Nice place to see compared with St. Lucia? (never been to either)

Thanks !

I just viewed "My Documents" for our 1/16 cruise, and the itenerary has been changed as well. I have booked shore excursions for Panama and Costa Rica through Carnival, and they still show up as booked and paid for. Not sure how to get a refund for those since we will not be going -I would like to get some notification from Carnival giving directions on making the needed changes. My PVP has not impressed me on this booking - hasn't been much help on anything other than getting our original reservation made.

You have plenty of time to go on-line, and cancel the excursions; you'll immediately get a cancellation confirmation to print out and an e-mail confirming same. It will be credited to your Credit Card. On your S&S account you'll probably see a charge for each of the booked excursions and a credit. ken

You have plenty of time to go on-line, and cancel the excursions; you'll immediately get a cancellation confirmation to print out and an e-mail confirming same. It will be credited to your Credit Card. On your S&S account you'll probably see a charge for each of the booked excursions and a credit. ken

I will go back in and see if I can figure out how to cancel excursions. I better start checking out the other ports for recommended excursions. Thanks.

Nice of CCL to let us know!

FYI...Just spoke with CCL...as of December 23 until drydock in February, the Miracle Southern Caribbean route will go to Tortola instead of St Lucia.

She read me an email she received earlier today about propulsion problems.

Shore excursions for Tortola will be available for booking after December 31, and refunds are being issued for CCL booked St. Lucia shore excursions.

Nice of CCL to let us know!

FYI...Just spoke with CCL...as of December 23 until drydock in February, the Miracle Southern Caribbean route will go to Tortola instead of St Lucia.

She read me an email she received earlier today about propulsion problems.

Shore excursions for Tortola will be available for booking after December 31, and refunds are being issued for CCL booked St. Lucia shore excursions.

Not exacly true though. Our Miracle, Southern Caribbean on January 24th is doing Grand Turk instead of St Lucia. They also moved St Kitts one day earlier and moved one of the "at-sea" days.

Kind of a bummer since we booked this cruise due to St Lucia and the way they had the sea days surrounding the 3 at port days. Oh well, it's still going to be a great cruise. Just not what we booked. :(

I just checked MY DOCUMENTS for my 12/23 Miracle sailing...

And it is still showing St. Lucia.

However, I am betting we won't be going there now.

If anyone knows the full revised itinerary for the 12/23 sailing, please let me know.

Not exacly true though. Our Miracle, Southern Caribbean on January 24th is doing Grand Turk instead of St Lucia. They also moved St Kitts one day earlier and moved one of the "at-sea" days.

Kind of a bummer since we booked this cruise due to St Lucia and the way they had the sea days surrounding the 3 at port days. Oh well, it's still going to be a great cruise. Just not what we booked. :(

Better they change us around than cancel us.

We are on Jan 24th. Of the two choices for the Southern I would rather go to Tortola than Grand Turk.

This propulsion has been an issue since July, wonder what has change now to make them change ports of call, that is costly so must be unfixable till drydock at last week of Feb.

if in Tortola take the ferry -walk to lef t RED roof building -5 minute walk -go to VIRGIN GORDA and the BATHS .25$ ...Wonderful place!!!Bring snorkelling gear and wear running shoes

You will love it .Make sure to return on time .Book your return also

The Baths ARe AMAZING YOu will LOVE it .I DID!!!!

I've got to admit- I'm disappointed that my cruise is being rerouted to Grand Turk. We booked this cruise specifically FOR St. Lucia and we're sailing to Grand Turk in May (which will now likely be changed for a cruise to a different port which kind of stinks because we have an AMAZING room booked)...

BUT

We just booked this cruise last week as a last-minute thing to get out to some warm weather so I can't be too disappointed in an idea that I've only had a few weeks to anticipate. And hell...better ANYWHERE in the Caribbean than here in Chicago, where the snow has been falling heavily and steady for the past seven hours. I'm sure I'll make it out to St. Lucia one of these years :)

To clear it up….

St. Lucia is being replaced by Tortola, on the Southern Caribbean sailing of 1/8.

St. Lucia is being replaced by Grand Turk, on the Southern Caribbean sailings of: 12/23, 1/24, and 2/9.

After that, and the drydock which should correct the mechanical problems, it appears it will be back to St. Lucia.

Archived