Mamas Kitchen Jewel Charge?

ron46936

That is absolutely right - with 10 restaurants there is nothing wrong with having dining with a little "extra" for an extra cost. The whole point is you have a choice about what to spend and what not to spend. You can go on board and not spend a dime and have a great time... or you can go on board like we did last month and splurge it up - I don't regret one penny spent. I did not see any mention of a free margarita or I would have made sure I dined in the Tex Mex restaurant;) Our first night we used a buy one get one coupon and ate in the Chin Chins - it was a great way to try something new. It was a lot of fun. Just like anything else with cruising with NCL, once you are on board you can decide at any time what you want to do. That is the best part of freestyle.

Where did you get that coupon?

Steve

My final payment is not due for a few weeks......you mean to tell me we have to pay for a slice of pizza. All other lines have free 24 hour pizza and salad.

Obviously, no. It's an upgrade Italian restaurant. I never feel that I am being nickel and dimed as it's a choice.

Archived