Belize X-treme Cave tubing booked

cpeter

Hi all, after reading about the cave tubing in Belize we decided to go ahead and book with X-treme, no hassels, confirmed within 24 hours. I have one question and I hope someone can help me with this. We are arriving in Belize Dec 3rd on the Miracle it states for 7:30 am, our reservation with X-treme is for 7:50 am, there is obviously a time difference, my concern is how are we to get on to the tender and then arrive at the meeting place in 20 minutes? I have emailed X-treme and am awaiting an answer, the Live Help was not working, all I could get was that they would meet us for 9:00 am. I am hoping that someone has gone on the early excursion and could give us a hint about the time difference.

Thank you in advance.

:)

I had the same concern when we booked X-stream, they told me that my ship departed from the Eastern time zone and stayed on Eastern time and Belize is on Central time so there is an hour difference. So Belize time was an hour earlier then our ship clocks. We arrived into belize near 8am by our ship time but it was only 7am in Belize and we had to meet by 8:30am I think. We didn't have a problem with it at all and everyone in our group was from our ship so we all got to shore around the same time.

Wish I was coming with you but we have to wait another month or so before we sail!!

Thank you so much for the insight, Xtreme did get back to us today and explained it just the way you did, so we should be ok, as long as we can get on one of the first tenders...;)

Oh gosh I remember when I had a month to go...:eek:

I don't know what is longer that or single digits...:)

I can't wait though! We will post while onboard the Miracle, and I am sure my hubby (cpeter) will let you know how the tour went!

Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks again for responding :)

You also need to know that your ship does not dock in Belize and that you will be tendered in, this takes extra time and you may not be able to make it to the pier that soon. We were on the Pride a couple of years ago and they took people off first on booked tours through the ship and we did not get ashore for about an hour after we docked.

Greg

Keep in mind that everyone on your ship will be in the same boat, so to speak. The odds are good that others on your cruise will also be booked with X-Stream. If there's some delay, it will affect all of you. X-Stream will wait, most likely.

We used them last week. I'll have a review posted soon.

Archived