EOS D1 balcony vs Junior Suite

Bridges300

[quote name='Bridges300']Help if you are on line now. I am planning to book online tonite,Now. $260 difference between D1 and JS. 2 adults, two boys. Is the difference worth it?[/QUOTE]$260 difference for the cabin?...or $260 per person? If its for the entire cabin, I'd say go for it. I have stayed in a JS and felt it was worth it.

According to the website Cruisestateroom.com here are the descriptions of both catagories. I highlighted the differences between the JS & the D1.

[size=1][b]Junior Suite:[/b][/size]
[size=1][color=black][b]Two twin beds (can convert into one queen-size bed), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), mini bar, private bathroom, [color=blue]bathtub[/color], vanity, hair dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone[/b][/color][/size]
[b][font=Verdana,Arial][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=1][color=blue]Average size: stat.= 268; balcony= 65 sq ft[/color].[/size][/font][/color][/font][font=Verdana][color=black][i][size=1]On Decks: 6, 7, 9, 10[/size][/i][/color][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][b][/b][left][/font][font=Verdana,Arial][color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=1][b]D1:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana,Arial][color=#000000][font=Verdana][b][size=1][color=black]Two twin beds (can convert into one queen-size bed), private balcony, sitting area (some with sofa bed), mini bar, private bathroom with shower, vanity, hair dryer, closed-circuit TV, radio and phone[/color][/size][/b][/font][/color][/font][/left]
[left][font=Verdana,Arial][color=#000000][font=Verdana][b][font=Verdana,Arial][font=Verdana][b][size=1][color=blue]Average size: stat.= 178; balcony= 42 sq ft.[/color][/size][/b][/font][/font][color=black][i][size=1]On Decks:[b] 6[/b], [b]7[/b], [b]8[/b], [b]9[/b], [b]10[/b][/size][/i][/color][/b][/font][/color][/font][/left]
[left][/left]

We've stayed in both types of cabins and I prefer the JS. It's larger and the full bathroom with tub is nice. There is also a walk-in closet and lots of storage space. We had 3 in our cabin (DH, DS & myself) and thought it was the perfect size. With the D1, I felt a bit cramped especially when the sofa was pulled out into a bed for our DS.

Archived