Ruby Ultimate Ship Tour Review

kellor

Hi,

Lori, I was on the tour with you and I was also a single female. I did have a male friend who was on the tour as his wife was not capable. There were numerous singles. I signed up as #1 and my friend was #2. I am glad that it was not a lottery and am surprised that 400 could have signed up since nobody was talking about it. I too, did not receive the stationary and was told they had problems with cutting the paper. No mention that it would be sent. We could be pleasantly surprised. You did an excellent job explaining the tour. I am wondering how the couples packed those two huge robes. I feel very lucky to have been on the tour and it was certainly worth the cost. Thank you for posting.

The next ship to receive the tour will be the Caribbean and unsure of the time line. Other ships should be in the future with this success.

Jacki

The Emerald did her first tour on the December 10th sailing, on the first sea day.

Hi,

Thank you Lori, I can now put a face along with your name. The $150.00 charge is steep, but very worth the opportunity to explore a fine ship and receive a bonus of all the extra's. It was strange how on our last day, I saw two of the background people who conducted their speciality areas, walking around the ship.

If the chance allows, I would not hesitate to take this great opportunity and book this tour.

Jacki

Hi Jacki, hope you had a great holiday season; mine has been filled with over 50 inches of snow since we returned. Like you I would take the tour again; question for you, did you ever recieve the gift from the print shop that they were supposed to mail to us? Lori

It would be nice if they offered the tour for a reasonable cost without all the "gifts".

The pictures would be nice to have but I hate to pay for things like a chef's jacket, bathrobe or stationery. That is where the major cost lies. They also take up a lot of room in the suitcase.

Nope we could not take a camera with us and I would have loved some extra pictures from the top of the steam funnels but we did have a staff photographer with us and we were each given a copy of the pictures they took.

I participated on a "dress rehearsal" of the Ship Tour on Caribbean Princess in August. Cameras were not prohibited for us and I took a ton of photos. A few can be seen here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=16040618&postcount=618

I guess they want to sell the photos to us instead of letting us take our own!

I participated on a "dress rehearsal" of the Ship Tour on Caribbean Princess in August. Cameras were not prohibited for us and I took a ton of photos. A few can be seen here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=16040618&postcount=618

I guess they want to sell the photos to us instead of letting us take our own!

Loved your pictures; that machine to fold the laundry was way cool! Also just as a side note we did not have to pay for the pictures they took; they were included in the fee.

Archived