Great Last Minute Chistmas Gift Idea: Digital Picture Frame:

SEPyle

Last night we exchanged Christmas gifts with our friend who came with us to Alaska and he gave us a Luxentia 8" Digital Picture Frame. He Included the 8 gig memory stick of our pictures and I am enjoying re-living our incredible trip. In fact right now I have the picture frame next to the computer and I'm so glad I touch type cause I don't want to miss even one picture! I actually like watching them better than on the computer screen. They seem to be sharper! Our friend Al didn't say how much he paid, but said it was on an incredible sale! One good thing about our lousy economy is that there are some great bargains this year!

So if anyone is looking for somthing special for someone who has been or planning a trip...it's a great gift! It's such a great way to re-live wonderful memories! By the way, right now we're in Girdwood after taking the tram to the top of the resort on an beautiful day/blue skies/Turningan Arm in one direction/glacier & mountains in the other...does life get any better?

Oh yes, one of the things I gave him (and one for my husband too) is a 11.4X14" Calendar from ClarkColor. I chose to create the premium calendar since it's larger and I chose the 18 month options. It does take some time selecting the best pictures and putting captions on them, but from the one I did for Al for our last trip to Alaska, they are well worth the work and a quality product. Gosh I sound like an advertisement don't I? Of course too late for a Christmas gift, but a great gift for a birthday too!

While I'm at it I will also mention I made mugs for my daughters (not Alaska pics) and a T-shirt for my husband (a darling picture of him with our 18 month Grandbaby...it's so special it's hard for me to wait for Christmas to give it to him - great quality too!

Oh have to go...I'm in Glacier Bay now, so need to watch those glaciers calving!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Archived