Has anyone used Beyond Touring (Laura)?

bonniew88

• 6 months later...

We visited Belize on our first cruise a few years ago. Spent the day doing the Mayan Ruins. Fun -- what not something I want to do again. Thank for the the Beyond Touring, Inc. info. I will investigate. The river tour looks awesome. thanks again

• 4 weeks later...

Just some research I've been doing and thought all should know...

Beyond touring is so expensive! $165 US and doesn't include a $5 site fee. So...$170 for a trip that costs $75 through belizecruiseexcursions.com. They include everything that beyond touring has probably with the exception of someone who has actually escavated/worked at the site. Actually, it mentions that the information is actually passed on to the tour guides and that, I'm assuming, they don't actually work at the site. So, you're pretty much getting the same deal. Also, check out shoretrips.com. It is a little more expensive and is operated out of the midwest US somewhere. I used them a few years back when we went on our Western Caribbean cruise and did excursions in Roatan and Belize through them. They were great and we had no problems with pick-ups, returns or anything of that nature. They were very professional and knew a lot about the respective countries we were visiting. Hope this info helps. We are planning on doing the Lamanai cruise tour when we go to Belize in April 2010. I will keep all posted if we find better deals. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

oceanreeftile, I clicked on your name and then on "find all posts by ocenareeftile". Hmmm. All of your 14 posts over 3 months are plugs for beyondtouring and nothing on any other topic. Hmmm.

I think the reason Beyond Touring is a little more expensive is because, their trips are all private. I know I would rather go with a private tour and with an operator that knows first hand about the site of Lamanai because she has worked on the site, then with a company that just takes your money and stuffs you inside a bus loaded with people you never had met before. I know that when we got back to the ship and were talking to other people that had gone on the same trip booked through either the cruise ship or one couple even used belize cruise excursions and when we were comparing trips and facts about the site, we had found out alot more about the ruins than they had.

So you can take it for what it is, but I would highly recommend BeyondTouring and we would not think twice about using them again, yes you might pay a little more, but you can't put a price tag on the experience of one of there trips that you will have.

Sincerely,

A very satisfied customer,

Nancy

Well I am sorry ,but 70$ pp for Zoo tour??!!!! I wil lbook it from ship,its cheaper

Archived