Bermuda on the Dawn June 21-28

carrielovesnclx3

My mom and I (14yrsold) are going to Bermuda from NYC on the Dawn June 21-28.

Were cruising into King's Wharf.

What are some fun things to do while were there, that don't include museums or anything like that.

Also, is the teen program on the Dawn good? I went on the Gem last summer and the teen club was so much fun, but idk if its different because it's a newer ship.

Since the subject line looks more like a Roll Call, you might not get as much response as you are looking for.

So, in the meantime, you might want to visit your roll call, and the ports of call message boards. See notes in my link below.

Get a day pass for the island transportation system. We took the ferry which was located near the ship and went to the other end of the island which is St.George. After walking around there, we took a bus towards Hamilton. First we stopped at the Swizzle Inn and had lunch. We then got on a bus and stopped at the zoo. Next we took a bus to Hamilton and checked out some of the stores. Last we took another bus back to Kings Wharf. From Hamilton, you can also take a water ferry back to Kings Wharf. The day was fun and we got to see alot of the island.

Enjoy!

Jeanne

Archived