Spa/ Romance Package

danielle1458

My Fiancee and I are cruising on the Dawn towards the end of January. We were looking into doing one of the romance packages. Is it really worth it? Or are we better off to wait and book once on the ship and try to take advantage of a discounted spa day while at sea?

Any information would be greatly appriciated. Below is the package we were thinking about:

Deluxe Honeymoon / Anniversary Package - $229 per stateroom

" Sparkling wine and strawberries in your stateroom on embarkation day

" Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening

" Complimentary sparkling wine and cake party

" A keepsake photograph

" Romantic dinner for two in Le Bistro with a complimentary bottle of wine

" Breakfast in bed on one day of your choice

" Two 25-minute Mandara Spa® half-body Seven Seas Massages

My Fiancee and I are cruising on the Dawn towards the end of January. We were looking into doing one of the romance packages. Is it really worth it? Or are we better off to wait and book once on the ship and try to take advantage of a discounted spa day while at sea?

Any information would be greatly appriciated. Below is the package we were thinking about:

Deluxe Honeymoon / Anniversary Package - $229 per stateroom

" Sparkling wine and strawberries in your stateroom on embarkation day

" Canapés delivered to your stateroom one evening

" Complimentary sparkling wine and cake party

" A keepsake photograph

" Romantic dinner for two in Le Bistro with a complimentary bottle of wine

" Breakfast in bed on one day of your choice

" Two 25-minute Mandara Spa® half-body Seven Seas Massages

This is the exact package that we are thinking about doing. I was wondering the same thing is it really worth it!!!! We are getting married in St Thomas and we were going to pamper our selfs in the morning before the wedding. Has anyone else done one of the romance packages and are they worth it!!!!

This is the exact package that we are thinking about doing. I was wondering the same thing is it really worth it!!!! We are getting married in St Thomas and we were going to pamper our selfs in the morning before the wedding. Has anyone else done one of the romance packages and are they worth it!!!!

That's so funny. That's what we're doing. We're getting married in St John the day were at St Thomas. I think what I've decided based on the large OBC, we're gonna purchase the small package and try to get a deal by going to the spa on a port day.

That's so funny. That's what we're doing. We're getting married in St John the day were at St Thomas. I think what I've decided based on the large OBC, we're gonna purchase the small package and try to get a deal by going to the spa on a port day.

Thats what we were thinking about doing. I figured a little pampering on our special would be a great thing to do. I almost wish you could customize your own romance package but I guess we will settle with the one that best fits what we want.

Archived