Staying in Garden Villa...is there pre-cruise concierge service?

Silverspoon

We have been in contact with our concierges before our cruises and they will do most anything for you. Have had bar set-ups done, reservations for spa & restaurants, and had menus for restaurants placed in our suite upon arrival. OceanDreaming2 has the correct info to contact your concierge.

You can contact the concierge before( with the email from the previous post) , but remember you are in the GV the highest you can go on the ship, so no matter what reservations ( time ,date or restaurant) you may need ,they will try to get you what you want!

Have a great trip!ENJOY!

"It's good ta be da king," but...

I've amended your statement a bit.

Keep in mind that a concierge is *not* going to cancel or rescind someone else's reservation in order to satisfy a request from the GV.

Hi

We were in GV last year on the Dawn. We had no problem at all making all of our reservations the day we got on the ship. It would have been nice to do it before hand but we did not have the email address. Have a wonderful time. I highly doubt you will have any trouble getting any reservation you want. Your going to love the GV!!!!

Thanks for posting the ships #s. I didn't have the Suns #, but now my list is complete!:) Thanks

Let's just hope that they don't change the email system due to this being so completely spread across the internet. :( I have passed this info on to people via email. I think putting this complete listing on here may be a mistake. JMHO!!

There may be a reason that officers, on board ship, do not have their email address on their cards anymore. Just a thought.

PE

Yes. We did an upsell. Problem is, TA has called NCL twice about perks and ammenities--and NCL plays dumb or gives out old info.:confused:

Thank goodness for CC!

What ship and date were you upgraded on. I've been waiting for that call on the Feb 15 Pearl - Anyone hear if the good fairy is working on our date yet???

Let's just hope that they don't change the email system due to this being so completely spread across the internet. :( I have passed this info on to people via email. I think putting this complete listing on here may be a mistake. JMHO!!

There may be a reason that officers' date=' on board ship, do not have their email address on their cards anymore. Just a thought.

PE[/quote']

You make it sound like I asked for the ship numbers to be published--when all I did was thank somone for letting us know. I'am sure it's NOT a total secret. I've had a few concierges tell me they where glad to beable to assist before we even boarded. I'am sure OceanDreaming2 was only trying to be helpful!

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!!! Our family of 7 sailed the Norwegian Dawn in the GV in 2007 and never once had a problem getting a same day reservation for any restaurant, any show, any tender, etc. That's why you pay the price you do. So go and take advantage of every last perk there is and never look back!!!

I have been advised that posting the ship numbers was poor judgement on my part. If the information is misused, the executive staff could be inundated with special requests before the actual cruise date. I have asked Host Mama to edit my post and delete the ship numbers. I'm sorry if my post causes any problem with the NCL staff.

Archived