NCL Antigua Beach Escape (to Runaway) - horseback?

amcess721

I'm looking at booking the NCL Antigua Beach Escape excursion to Runaway beach... I really like that it says there's horseback riding there... yet everything I'm able to find on cruise critic says there is horseback at dickenson and through other stables (ie: spring hill)...

Does anyone know about this particular excursion? Has anyone done the horseback on this excursion?

Hi There

yes there is horse riding on runaway with the excursion. The man that runs it is called fire and they are great. They take you up to the historic fort James and along the beach. Although spring hill is also very reputable the advantage of Fire is that Runaway is closer to the cruise ship so you have longer left over to enjoy the beach and or shops.

Hope this helps

Hi There

yes there is horse riding on runaway with the excursion. The man that runs it is called fire and they are great. They take you up to the historic fort James and along the beach. Although spring hill is also very reputable the advantage of Fire is that Runaway is closer to the cruise ship so you have longer left over to enjoy the beach and or shops.

Hope this helps

Hi, could you give a recommendation on a stable in Antigua? I would like to go riding on the beach during my cruise in April. thanks a lot.

Joyce

Archived