How early - Baggage - not boarding?

geospyder

We sailed from Long Beach on 12/21. We dropped off our luggage around 10am, with a porter, then drove to Long Beach airport to drop off the car. No problem. In fact, if you are driving to the terminal and don't plan to park there, you can get in and out in half hour without paying for parking.

When we returned via shuttle, we just went through with our carry on bags to check in.

Im sailling from Miami on Feb 1st but flying a day early (should be landing around 8pm) from Montreal. I would like to check my luggage early so i can spend a little time in Miami shopping and etc etc... is is possible for me to check my luggage around 10am-11am and come back for boarding around 1pm-2pm... how does it work? is it safe ?

thx!

countdown.pl?name=Jannick&date=2-1-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Goodbye Winter!!!!&ship=Carnival Triumph

Im sailling from Miami on Feb 1st but flying a day early (should be landing around 8pm) from Montreal. I would like to check my luggage early so i can spend a little time in Miami shopping and etc etc... is is possible for me to check my luggage around 10am-11am and come back for boarding around 1pm-2pm... how does it work? is it safe ?

thx!

countdown.pl?name=Jannick&date=2-1-2009&image=Beach-8&text=Goodbye Winter!!!!&ship=Carnival Triumph

That's not a problem at all. We've handed over our luggage in Miami as early as 9:30 and had no issues. When you ask "is it safe?" if you are asking about your luggage yes it's safe and you won't be the only person handing off luggage at that time. My dh likes to arrive early and the earlier the better :eek: for him and we have never been the first ones there.

How early can you check in your baggage? I'm not asking about boarding early - just checking the baggage. We're leaving from Long Beach and was curious if we could drop off the baggage and wander around the area a little.

DW and I have dropped our luggage off in Long Beach as early as 9:30 then walked around the Queen Mary etc. before doing early check in there.

Archived