RC shuttle pick up other than mco?

jakenashleysmom

If one were to fly into MCO 2 days pre cruise and stay with friends, and had paid for RC transfers to Port Canaveral, where would they be able to pick up the shuttle? We are planning on dropping them off at the airport for their shuttle, but maybe there are hotels that we could drop them off at instead? They are in their 70's and prefer not to drive from Orlando to the port.

I would say NO,as I don't think NCL even use Port Canaveral (Orlando) as a departure port......so no transfer buses available.

If you're arriving in Orlando and your cruise leaves from Miami,I think you'd need to count on a 4 to 4 1/2 hour drive to Miami (with your rental car!!).Interstate 95 always has accidents,so I would suggest the turnpike as a better route to Miami.

If you don't have your air tickets yet, certainly direct into Miami would be less hassle......or at least Ft. Lauderdale.

Good luck....enjoy your cruise !!

Sharon

If one were to fly into MCO 2 days pre cruise and stay with friends, and had paid for RC transfers to Port Canaveral, where would they be able to pick up the shuttle? We are planning on dropping them off at the airport for their shuttle, but maybe there are hotels that we could drop them off at instead? They are in their 70's and prefer not to drive from Orlando to the port.

The RCCL transfers only pick up from the airport. They do offer transfers from some hotels but only if you book the hotel through them too.

Archived