Wifi in cabins on Orchestra?

LadyLeo84

There is an internet connection in the cabin.

We are currently on the Orchestra in San Juan; just having completed a transatlantic crossing.

Thank you so much for taking the time while on your cruise to answer my question about an internet connection!!! I am so happy to hear that I can use the computer in the cabin, which will make my life much easier.

Hi VPoopsy;

Glad to know that there will another Okie on board - I was born in Muskogee. As you might guess I get a lot of teasing about being an "Okie from Muskogee" (as in the Merle Haggard song). I will go to the roll call and sign up.

Trudy

Not sure if it was mentioned, but wifi isnt free. I cant remember the wifi price, but the internet cafe was $5 for first 10 minutes, and 35 cents after. I think wifi was ~50cents a minute.

We found some ports to offer free wifi...ex San Jaun we could get it free from balcony free. So do your homework and you should be able to find some free or cheap spots at ports.

Archived