Which Ship Please

Shogun

Hi folks,

Looking for details of which ship will be doing New England in the fall then cruising down to the Caribbean.

Can not find out details here, can you good folks on the other side of the pond help.

yours Shogun

On the final cruise of the year in New england the Crown will go from Quebec City to Ft. Lauderdale in Oct. 2009. It is on the Princess site under Search for Cruises. The Caribbean princess does have 7 days though and then heads south.

Marilyn

This year (2008), Caribbean, Sea, Crown and Royal each did Canada cruises and Caribbean cruises. Caribbean is, of course, the New York-based ship and does Canada and Caribbean cruises on a regular basis. The others did one or more Canada cruises en route from re-positioing from Europe to the Caribbean in the fall.

Next year (2009), it looks like it will be only Caribbean and Crown going to Eastern Canada.

Hi caber,

Was due to do this cruise a few years ago however had to cancel, I am due to do Alaska in the summer but cost of trips ashore is getting silly, as I want to spend three weeks in Alkaska and do loads of things was thinking better to cancel and re book when the pound has some value, and do some thing different, hence a re-positioning cruise,

what are the details of your Crown Cruise.

yours Shogun

I can`t remember all the ports, there are lots, but apart from the Canada and New England ports there is Boston and New York, then down to South Carolina before Fort Lauderdale. It looks a good cruise but will be quite cold for a good bit of it.

Yolu will find the details on the Princess website.

Shogun,

I noticed the last time I looked at the website that they were only giving prices for cruise only, I don`t know why. We got flights included. The first cruise was quite pricey, compared to the Caribbean one, but adding on the extra week, cruise only, balanced it out.

Archived