Spa Treatments - Conquest

tratc1

Just got off the Valor and went to the spa twice. a total body massage was $99 - supposedly a special price. It was great and I'd do it again. The prices were not as bad as I thought they'd be. Watch your Capers for the specials.

Total enjoyment and relaxation............

Hi, tratc1, we just got off the Conquest. One of my Capers says, "Top 2 Toe Massage" for 75 min $129 featuring full body massage, hydrating facial, head and neck massage and pressure point foot massage. But I think that's full price for that package--like P2B12 says, there will be all sorts of spa specials offered throughout the week, just check your daily paperwork for information. I think port day specials are usually best if you're willing to forego a few hours off the ship.

Note, you can always use the sauna and steam room for free, an amenity Carnival offers that some other lines don't offer.

Have a great time on the Conquest!

If you do the spa tour when you get on the ship and enter your name (there is usually some kind of raffle) They usually end up calling you midway through the cruise and offer you some kind of "deal" My DH and I received a call then the other couple we were with received a call the next day. Not guarantees though! :eek:

IMO I love the fully body massages on the ships. Wait until the capers is offering discounts though. They can be expensive. (sorry I don't have an exact price)

ENJOY!

Archived