Carnival not returning calls?

Shesa-Renegade

Your refund will be reflected on your onboard account. They aren't going to call you to notify you that it will be there. Their announcements cover the procedure very thoroughly.

I am well aware of what their announcements state and i didn't want them to contact me.

I would have liked to have a new updated invoice so I'd have proof. I really don't like to take anybody's word for anything in this day and age.

I don't want to get on the ship and them tell me that the credit is not on my account and they can't do anything for me, and that I'll have to take it up with corporate after the cruise.

Bill

I have a PVP and she is really good. But I have also talked to others PVP's when mine was on maternity leave. I didn't have a pin # and they made changes for me. But now she is back and I will stay wiith her.

Have used a PVP for some time now, and never had any issues with him before booking, after booking, or anytime in between. He responds to Email or telephone calls the same day unless I contact him by Email late at night. In those cases, he has always called me before noon the next day.

Archived