Monarch 3 or 4 day menu

Anyone have a 3 oar 4 day MOS menu to share? I did a search and only came up with the compass sheets but no menus. On these short cruises what can I expect in the MDR at night?

I have sailed RCL a few times but also X. The food has been good to great on both.

Does RCL offer a 5 course meal or just a 3 course at night? Thanks in advance. Scott

we just sailed the Monarch on a 3 night cruise. The menus are pretty much the same as a seven day. We did have the escagot on formal night. Filet was offered one night. The steaks on the first night were pretty tough. Other than the first night's steak, the meals were ok. I've found that each ship's meals are different in quality, depends on the kitchen staff.

We did the 3 day cruise with Monarch Dec 19th and the MDR menu was good. Unfortunately I don't have copies of the menu, but they are pretty standard I believe. Each night had a "special" - 1st night was steak, 2nd night was beef medallions and the 3rd night was "Venetian" with pasta and garlic shrimp. On the menu every night was salmon, a pasta dish, a vegeterian dish, chicken, and sirloin steak. Our waiter was great at letting us try and share a few of the main courses if we couldn't decide on just one (and the portion sizes were not big). Hope that helps a little.

Archived