Ruby Princess R408

marycarhoman

Has anyone stayed in R408 on the Ruby Princess? It is a ph suite and I have read the complaints about the noise in ph suites on the Emerald Princess. I am wondering if they have fixed the problem. So I would love to hear from anyone staying in a ph suite on the Ruby Princess.

Thank you

Has anyone stayed in R408 on the Ruby Princess? It is a ph suite and I have read the complaints about the noise in ph suites on the Emerald Princess. I am wondering if they have fixed the problem. So I would love to hear from anyone staying in a ph suite on the Ruby Princess.

Thank you

I just went up to the top of page where it says Search this Forum and put in R408 and all sorts of info comes up. Now some of the threads are on different ships but basically they might be about the same. Maybe try that.

Marilyn

My husband and I are booked on the Ruby Princess 3/7/09 for R408... I don't think the small complaints that some people have had will result in us being unhappy. Normally it's the banging of the balcony doors, but I think these suites have sliding doors. We have always cruised on Carnival (Category 11 suites) and that is our major complaint, bang.. BAng.. BANG!!! all day long LOL... So we'll see how this goes :) When are you sailing? Oh, and I think you can go to www.youtube.com and type in ruby princess r408 and there is a video that someone posted on there of it :)

Thank you

Thanks all

thank you haikucat for the link. We are sailing on 2/14/09. I don't think the noise will bother us too much. I will let you know when I get back!

I am just excited about going and it will be our first time in a suite.

Mary

• 1 month later...
has anyone stayed in r408 on the ruby princess? It is a ph suite and i have read the complaints about the noise in ph suites on the emerald princess. I am wondering if they have fixed the problem. So i would love to hear from anyone staying in a ph suite on the ruby princess.

Thank you

hello, i guess you are busy or maybe not back yet from your trip? How was the suite????? Anxious... Lol :d

Archived