hotels near cruise terminal in Mobile

gaylensgigi

Well, found out that parking is 75.00 so it would be worth it to find a hotel close to port that has a shuttle or will let you park if you stay. Any suggestions?Thanks

The only one that I'm aware of that's close to the terminal with shuttle service is the Radisson Admiral Semmes downtown. You can even park and take the shuttle if you don't stay there...but I'm not familiar with the rates.

I grew up on the Grand Strand...it was great in the 60's and 70's...not so great now...wish they would have planned the sprawl better...but I still love my old stomping grounds...Surfside and all parts south.

Hope you can find a place to stay...the Holiday is a great little ship...it's departure next November will be bittersweet...but getting the Fantasy will be great for Mobile!

Thanks for the info,that hotel has mixed reviews on Trip Advisior,prolly gonna book something down the road from Mobile and take a taxi.

I hear you about the explosion of the Grand Strand. Too many people to fast, but Im with you, Surfside and south. I love Garden City Pier,good times.

Thanks for the info,that hotel has mixed reviews on Trip Advisior,prolly gonna book something down the road from Mobile and take a taxi.

I hear you about the explosion of the Grand Strand. Too many people to fast, but Im with you, Surfside and south. I love Garden City Pier,good times.

You might want to try the Holiday Inn Bellingrath in Tillman's Corner. According to another local on these boards, they have free parking and a shuttle service to the cruise terminal. The cruise business is still pretty new to Mobile so there aren't a lot of shuttle services available between all the hotels and the cruise terminal yet. But I think you could stay in Daphne and get to the cruise terminal by taxi without breaking the bank...it's only about a 10 minute ride.

Right on...Garden City Pier...my brother and his cohorts spent many days surfing THAT spot and hanging out at Sam's Corner.

Archived