Printing Documents

1sttimer2009

Yes - as long as your ID matches your docs, you should be fine - it might take you a couple of extra minutes, but all you really need to board is your passport, and a way to pay for your sign and sail bill :) They will even have luggage tags available at the port for you.

edited to add: You can print your funpass - but you don't even need that :)

Have a great cruise!

Don't worry about the luggage tags. You can get them at the pier. They are usually included in your docs and e-docs.

As for what to bring - Do you have a credit card that you can use to back up your sign and sail? What you spend will depend on what you like to do. If you get soda cards, those average about $35/week for per person (for a 7 day cruise). If you drink, you have to factor that in as well. Spa treatments are also extra.

My average sign and sail bill, as a mostly non drinker (we'll have maybe a drink each all week), if I am going "hog wild" is about $1000 for the week including soda cards and gratuities. When I'm not going hog wild, DH and I can get away for about $500/week, including soda cards and gratuities.

Hope that helps :)

Are you planning on doing any shore excursions?

Are you planning on spending money on souvineers both in port or on the ship?

Just all things to keep in mind - If you can afford it, I would err on the side of caution and take more - you can always get the money back in the end, or put some of it on your sign and sail, and keep some of it as cash.

Also - do you guys gamble at all? That's something else to keep in mind as well if you give yourself a gambling allowance.

I was not able to print my documents. Carnival told me to just bring my passports to the port. Is that ok?

Passport and credit card will get you on the ship.

Go on line with Internet Explorer instead of your regular browser. You will be able to print your docs.

Dan

Since it was 2 of us and we have prepaid gratuties I was thinking about $400 total but that sounds like not that much. Since we don't drink we were going to get 2 soda cards.

Last year on this 5 day cruise, my teen son and I spent less then 350.oo 100 of that was the gratuities we did NOT pre-pay. Then we did a 59 dollar excursion to the ruins in Progresso (118.00). I had several drinks fro about 30.00 (no soda card we liked the tea and juices for free). Bought one photo, and a couple of souvenirs.

My son did not charge anything at all on his account, I was the one who insisted on the photo and the pina colada\! He did though, have to have a t-shirt from Margaritaville!

Have fun..

Vicki

We do not gamble, all my husband stated he wanted is a soda card. We might get 1 or 2 pictures. We are having a bottle of wine in the room which was also prepaid so that should do us for drinking. No excursions since we arent going to get off the boat. Hubby just wants to relax take it easy. I'll bring more to be safe, ya never know.

Archived