Grand Princess Dolphin Deck D505

hellokitty49

Anyone been in this mini suite? How's the balcony?

The balconies on the dolphin decks are uncovered, however I never minded that it was uncovered. Some people do not like it but i never saw a problem with it. I just wave, they wave and then everyone goes about their business. If you want a covered balcony on the Grand class ship you need to go to the Emerald for a covered mini-suite. otherwise the Dolphin deck is all uncovered.

Marilyn

Your dolphin deck mini-suite balcony is sized 9 ft wide x 7 ft deep. You will overlook nothing but water. Turning back toward the ship and looking up, you will be able to see passengers on balcony decks above who are standing at their railing.

All dolphin deck mini-suite balconies are identical.

There is room for two people to sit comfortably or for four people to sit cozily on these decks. There is also a connecting door in the dividers between the balconies so if you are sailing with friends in the next room, you can ask the room steward to unlock the connecting doors. The balcony is wonderful to have your early morning coffee, to read, to enjoy the sea....We had a minisuite with a balcony on the Dolphin deck on our first cruise and we loved it so much, we booked the same for our second cruise this month.

Archived