fellow cruisers

fancyblue

Hello and Happy New Year to you too! I am still fairly new to this board myself. It is a great place to learn the secrets and hints of cruising and a wonderful place to read reviews of ships/ports and so on from fellow cruisers. Not to mention it is a fabulous way to get "pumped up" about and upcoming cruise or help you in planning one. :p

My pal from elm/hs lives in Napannee..Have visited some. Have cruzed many, many times. you will receive great advice, many opinions, and some sarcasm as well as humor. But invaluable info over all. I have cruzed since 1969, and now do it about 8 times a year. I'm more of a social information, rather than some of the technical experts on the boards. The search button can do wonders, as I oft go to them. All questions are welcomed, cuz they're just an answer you dont know. See you on the boards..lucky

ty konasmom and kyrisong. we just got back from a cruise dec 5th. and ty for the warm welcome. i stumbled across this page loooking up the crew member who fell overboard.have u 2 been to cancun? someone told me its not very nice.im hopeing to go on john helds bloggers cruise next dec. gail and lucky ty so much also what a nice warm welcome some places u go u dont get that rite away. nice to meet u all.lol i may miss spell things so if i do sorry my 3yr old is sick and sitting on my lap.

Hello all! I too am new to cruising and brand new to Carnival. I have cruised 2 times on NCL ships and usually as soon as we board we eat in a dining room. I have seen on several boards that most people do eat right away also, but it seems as though on Carnival the only availablity is the buffet at that time. Is this the case?

My husband, 11 yr old daughter and I will be cruising Glory in February. I noticed several of you have cruised this ship. Please feel free to offer me suggestions ;).

I enjoyed the Destiny; and although the itinerary was pretty port intensive, I loved Dominica and Barbados. I don't recall who the CD was, but then I don't usually get too excited over any particular CD. But I loved the Destiny. I like the layout more than the Fantasy class ships, yet it's not so big that the crowds and lines are overwhelming. I made some great friends in the Piano Bar, so that just added to my enjoyment!

well the best ship i been on is the glory very color full i got some pics on my web site slick on my name will take u their when i cruised glory in 04 the best crew were on theiru will like it but i had an inside cabin i had a crappy vacation planner at the time but u will love it. and yes the buffet and pizza and sandwiches are ok when u first board no resturants open i dont think till dinner but they do serve breakfeast and lunchbut lunch is short cause of dinneru will have a good time on carnival glory. they also have camp carnival from 2 to 16 i think it is.hope u have a good time

Morning all!! Been cruising the boards since February, and still have 159 days to sail date. I have collected a ton of information and have struggled a bit to organize it. Wish I would have had separate folders for the different ports, excursions, etc from the beginning, but its beginning to take shape. The one thing I have learned above all else, is there are no bad decisions, only different ones. Its all beautiful, exciting and lifetime memories will be made!! Come on June!!

fpslim i saw ur taking the spirit we are going to hawii in 2010 and the spirt goes their tell me what u think of the spirit but we may try princess they go roundtrip.i loves st thomas and st lucia the destiny trip i didnt get to many places on the ship my son was 2 yrs and 4 months old he wasnt happy in camp carnival this yr he loved it probaly cause i have him in day care. but he didnt want to leave the ship when it was time to go home lol he is a great traveler he loves to travel like i doi have pics of my cruises on my webpage havent added this past cruise yet.

Archived