What are the pools like on Carnival Liberty?

DianeO90

I have heard that most cruise ship pools are cold water, dirty, and crowded and small and not worth swimming in. We are taking our kids with us and would like to know what to plan on for swimming. How is that waterslide on Liberty? Thanks for any info. you can give us. Happy cruising!

Just back from Liberty. The pools were clean, temperature is subjective-they werent cold to me, and uncrowded. My references are to the aft pool, the main, midship pool was crowded on sea days. i did the slide for the first time the day we were in G.C. and the ship was deserted, WOO-HOO!:D

I have not been on the Liberty yet but as to other Carnival ships.....I have never noticed dirty at all. Crowded depended on the time of year that I have sailed. Many more people/kids in the pools on an April sailing during spring break for example then in late January.

Temp is a subjective thing. Personally, I like warm water in a pool and I have never found the pools to be "cold".

Keep in mind that the pools are not large swimming pools and they are filled with salt water.

Also, the water slide will not end in a pool but rather a slow down end to a "splash spot" .

Archived