Carnival Freedom Lido Balcony #9273

cjjrwe

I did not stay in that particular cabin, but we had 2 side by side balcony cabins right down the hall. My husband and I were in one and our two daughters 18 and 21 and two of their friends were in the other. It was fine for the four of them. The couch is one of the beds and there was a fold down bunk above that so there is adequate floor space. I was hesitant about booking this deck because I usually stay on deck 7 but I was really happy with the location. We could walk right out of our cabin and be at the pool (convenient if you want to get a deck chair near the pool before the chair hogs get them all), get a drink at the pool bar or even run out to get your morning coffee (the buffet is right on the other side of the pool). If you have any specific question I will try to answer. We took our first cruise when our girls were about the same age as your children. We all got addicted and it was the only vacation my kids ever wanted to do after that. Carnival has a really good children's program. I am sure you will all have a great time.

Archived