snorkling or cave tubing

cruisinginnov

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=deepskyblue]When you get to the dock at Belize City, you need to find Paradise Excursions booth, anyone will take you there, and request the Shark Ray Alley excursion. We had booked the river tubing, but there was so much rain they said it was not safe. The forces were with us because it turned out to be incredible. They took us on a 40 minute boat ride to Caye Caulker, turned in our lunch menu, and then we were off to Shark Ray Alley where we snorkeled with about 6 sharks and numerous sting rays. The rays would come and rub you like cats. Ivar our guide, will give you food to feed them, and also he will catch one for you to hold and take a picture. Then it was off to the coral gardens, which is on the edge of the Belizian reef. We snorkeled single-file fashion, for about 30 minutes, rather vigorous due to the current, and having to stay clear of the reef itself (I bumped it once with my thigh and got a slight burn). But the scenery of the columns of coral, the sea fans, and the numerous species of colorful tropical fish made it well worth the effort. One time I became a little choked on my snorkel, and looked back and Ivar had his eye on me to make sure I was alright. They took very good care of our group to make sure no one was "left behind". [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#00bfff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#00bfff]Then after that it was back to Caye Caulker for our lunch and about an hour's time to walk around the island which was very rustic and beautiful, what island life should be, right?!!! It was like stepping back in the 1950's or so before the tourism and condos. A good thing with booking with this group is that it will probably be maybe 10 to 12 people at the most, and they are well aware of cruise ship departure times and will get you back in plenty of time. Have a great cruise! :cool: [/color][/size][/font]

I am thinking to do the cave tubing.I did snorkling at the Bahamas. I want to do some thing i didn't do before.I heard a lot about the tubing and i have 4 teenagers that want the tubing.How much is the cave tubing price?
I heard a lot of tours is at the port.For a group of 10 we are not taking tours off the Ship.We are going to have until 4 pm at the port,So there should be time for cave tubing.
Garry

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=deepskyblue]MNSawyer:[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#00bfff]Glad you are interested in the Shark Ray Alley tour. Go to [url="http://www.coralbreezelimited.com"]www.coralbreezelimited.com[/url]. This will have all the info you will need for this tour. Prices, how to pay your deposit, menus, etc. There are no changing rooms, just wear your suit and something over it. At the cafe there are bathrooms where you can change. Sometimes if Coral Breezes does not have a full roster, they will partner with Paradise Tours. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=deepskyblue]I forgot to tell you that Monique in Belize City is in charge of operations of Coral Breeze, and she is a wonderful person that will take great care of your needs, very professional, and a very trustworthy company. [/color][/size][/font]

• 4 weeks later...
Thank for sharing information on this board with me.I was in Belize Nov 24,I saw caving tubing sign as I came off the tender.I talk to Desmond,He took me to a tour desk We then pay and leave from there.He takes about 1 hr drive to get there.We then take a hike for 45 minutes.It was not bad hiking.
We had a wonderfull time floating down the river.We love seeing the caves.We even got to see some bats.our guide were very pleasant.It was one of the highlights of our vacation.We also had the best bar.b.q chicken.
These guide I had met on my vacation are super.I would definately recomend these guides.He gave me his card.[url]www.belizeexclusive.com[/url] :)

Archived