Picture package

Coco421

When we were on the Spirit in December they had a promotion -- purchase 3 port pictures and get the 4th one free. I'm sure there are others.

Individual pictures were about $15 each and Latitude members got 10% off total purchase.

Since NCL has introduced cruising to the masses, the price of photos must seem quite high to some people. To the usual renter of a Garden Villa, they are pocket change.

That is why some folks will spend a few hundred bucks on photos without thinking of it, and others will take digital photos of their pix on the wall.

I know it can add up. I wish they would just come up with some kind of pkg where you could get a lot of pics for one price. We spent $$$ on pictures from our Disney cruise because they took awesome candid as well as formal shots of the family.

We were on the NCL Dream and they had a great Package. They Charged One price for all the picture for the whole cruise the price was set up to how many people were in your cabin! It was a great deal! If you ask me they toss more then they sell so why not offer a great deal so more people will buy the pictures. I Hope when we are on the Spirit 2/22/09 They have a deal! :p

• 1 month later...

We just got off the spirit on sunday and they had the best picture special ever!! We got all our picture for the whole cruise for $79.00 bucks. I bet i have over 50 8x10 of the family and kids. I loved it i hope the keep doing this! The photo staff was great on the spirit. We loved them all!:):):)

The last time on Carnival, we spoke to the photo person and we were able to get a custom package at a great price. They do have some latitude to negotiate. So try it out. What do you have to loose.

Mauguwi, $79 for all photos is a steal. How were you able to get this deal? Did you wait till the last day before buying? If so how did they not throw out the photos from the first few days?

They had the photo deal all week. As they took the pictures they were displayed in the photo gallery. If you are a lattitudes member, wait until the end of the week, because they came out with a 10% off the $79 price. That price included every photo taken of your immediate family and since they took formal pictures almost every night in the main area (7th floor) and they pictures every time you got off the boat, you could really rack up on pictures. Also, I even have pictures they took at the pool of my son swimming. The lattitudes deal (for $71) included every photo taken and an 8 x 10 folio with a photo of the ship on the right and a space to put an 8 x 10 on the left. All the formal photos were 8 x 10's and the other photos getting off the ship were 4 x6. They even wallet sizes of these pictures. It was an amazing deal. Worth every penny!

I forgot, they don't throw out any photos, they just keep displaying new ones. You have to manually walk row to row in the photo gallery and look for your pictures, take them out of the display case and add them to your stack. Once you purchase the package, you can come back anytime and pick up any other pictures that have been taken of your family.

Does anyone know if NCL has a release form so you can make extra copies once you get home? When I was on Carnival I was able to purchase the photos and then I had a release form so I could take the pictures to costco to make copies?

We just got off the spirit on sunday and they had the best picture special ever!! We got all our picture for the whole cruise for $79.00 bucks. I bet i have over 50 8x10 of the family and kids. I loved it i hope the keep doing this! The photo staff was great on the spirit. We loved them all!:):):)

Wow! We are going on the Spirit the end of this month and I sure hope they have this deal while we are there! That is a fantastic price. I'm sure they would sell more photos this way. Thank you.:)

On the Star, a single 8x10 cost me $25. Since this was my first picture purchase on the cruise, the photo guy said the 10% latitude discount was not available to me....at that price, I only bought one.

Glad they offer a package on some ships....didn't hear anything about it on my cruise in February.

Archived