Advice needed: Which NCL sponsored stingray tour should we pick?

Kim.

I'm having a hard time picking between one of these... Does anyone have any advice on which one to choose? These are all pretty similar in cost, so I'm not concerned with that, but I would like to pick the one that would be the most fun. Is the catamaran something special? I've never been on one so I don't know. :)

We thought about doing a private tour, but since this is our first cruise we're going to stick to one of the cruise tours this time around.

$47 & 2.5 hours long

Departing the pier you'll be transferred to the Yacht Club, whereupon arrival, you'll board a motor cruiser for a scenic and refreshing cruise out to the Stingray City Sandbar where you'll have an opportunity to play and interact with a family of friendly southern stingrays.

$55 & 3 hours long

Departing the pier you'll take a short bus ride to the Yacht Club where you'll then board a racing catamaran. After a refreshing sail to Stingray City enjoy time snorkeling, swimming and playing with the friendly southern stingrays. Feeling wonderfully refreshed, enjoy the exhilarating sail back to the Yacht Club where awaiting transport brings you back to the cruise ship pier.

$45 and 4.5 hours long

Begin your tour with an overview of the island as you drive aboard on your air-conditioned coach, including sights and attractions such as Seven Mile Beach, a local rum cake store, and the famous rock formations in the town named 'Hell.' Then, you'll be taken to the marina to board a covered boat for a trip to Stingray City.

Well i am glad that you are going on the stingray tour, it is a blast. It is also smart to do it through the ship because if something were to go wrong the ship wont leave you at the port. Now the racing catamaran is one that i would do but i am sure its because i am 22. The boat will speed through the water, catamaran typically are smother than a typical cruiser boat. The third one sounds pretty cool if you want to stop by and get some stuff at the shops. If you want a more laid back one i would go with the second one. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions.

Archived