ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

You know I would never want to get you into trouble.. but can you say what these numbers you guys are talking about are??? Are they some kind of code?

Terry if you emailed me about your concierge question I never got it. They asked about the numbers in the ships email address to email the ship directly.

Well I just want to be hired for any ship and then I will request the Spirit. Only reason why I really care is a certain someone is going there soon. If they change ships I'll be requesting that ship but Spirit sounds pretty set in stone. Any NCL ship would be fun. It looks like NCL moves crew around to the different ships after each contract more.

I know who it isssss..I know who it issss..(signing like my five year old grand nephew)

Did not meet on POA last April....but will be on the Star in March.

BTW, did get friendly with the beverage guy in the buffet on the POA. His name was Hatter, really nice guy and gave us some great service.

Once again, hope you get what you want, wonderful when you see a dedicated young man rewarded for his efforts.

Fingers crossed today I hear from them.

Fingers, toes, AND eyes crossed on your behalf! :D

Seriously, you totally made our Sun cruise so much more enjoyable. Everyone in our group appreciated your great attitude and knowledge of NCL. It was wonderful to learn more about how ships function and to have our questions answered. Not to mention, you're totally fun too!

Hope you hear today. Hope it's the Spirit. Too bad it won't be in time for our 2/15 cruise.

James - This question came up on my Jewel Roll Call and I'm wondering if you know the answer - does NCL allow passengers to put signs/decorations on the cabin doors? I thought I saw somewhere that it's not allowed but I could be wrong.

James - This question came up on my Jewel Roll Call and I'm wondering if you know the answer - does NCL allow passengers to put signs/decorations on the cabin doors? I thought I saw somewhere that it's not allowed but I could be wrong.

I think it would be fine as long as it doesn't damange or leave anything on the door. I've seen it done before with Birthday signs and things. I never heard it wasn't allowed though.

Archived