ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

Hi James..... I've been lurking for a long time..... wanted to tell you that I had a tooth pulled a couple of hours ago and thought about you while I was in the chair! I hope you have a smooth recovery. I'm also sending some good luck your way from Canada for the new job opp. Hope to sail on a ship with you some day. I lost the coin toss..... so we're leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday. Sure wish it was a cruise ship!!!

My mom just looked at my website and said "I thought you updated it"

for some reason people with this link http://web.mac.com/cruisingjames/iWeb/Welcome/Welcome%20.html can't see the updated site. Make sure you have http://www.shipblogger.com as the bookmarked URL and not a long one like that!

Thanks

Hi James,

I have often lurked on your blog and just wanted to wish you luck in your future up coming contract. I actually have a lot in common with you as I used to work for NCL pre freestyle as youth staff for a few brief holiday contracts..then moved to Celebrity CL met my hubby who was AV, married, moved to Maui for 5 years and then back to the mainland in 08. So I know all about waiting to hear about your next contract from head office...Husband and I actually once heard about or last MED contact 4 days prior to our contract starting...annoying, anyways, hang in there and goodluck.

ps, I agree, you really won't get the true feeling of working for a cruiseline until you go international and jump into the melting pot of cultures :)

Hi James,

I have often lurked on your blog and just wanted to wish you luck in your future up coming contract. I actually have a lot in common with you as I used to work for NCL pre freestyle as youth staff for a few brief holiday contracts..then moved to Celebrity CL met my hubby who was AV, married, moved to Maui for 5 years and then back to the mainland in 08. So I know all about waiting to hear about your next contract from head office...Husband and I actually once heard about or last MED contact 4 days prior to our contract starting...annoying, anyways, hang in there and goodluck.

ps, I agree, you really won't get the true feeling of working for a cruiseline until you go international and jump into the melting pot of cultures :)

Great to hear about a successful crew love story. Thanks for the well wishes also.

James

Ok I know the answer..

But first I need to take a nap..wisdom teeth area still not feeling too great.

I will post later today..let the speculation start again!

James....are you trying to drive us crazy???? :confused:Take your drugs and start typing the answer...then we'll let you sleep. Seriously, hope you're feeling better soon.

Ok I know the answer..

OK, that does it. You aren't going back to work as a crew member, you got hired to write General Hospital;)

Al

Ok I know the answer..

I may not have ever written, but I have followed...and all I have to say is you are wicked:(.

OK, it's been two hours, that's long enough. I have work to do.

My guess is that you're going to the Spirit because you said that was your first choice and I think you must be in a really good mood to be torturing us with this.:D

Either way I hope it's the Spirit or the Dawn as those are the two ships I have booked.

Great day for Obama and we're hoping for a great day for James.

Archived