ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

Way to go James!!!! However, I would love to see you on the Star! Even if you are from Cleveland! but at least I haven't heard you say how WONDERFUL the Browns are!!! (I'm from Dayton!)

How is your mouth? (after the wisdom teeth pulling!):eek:

Way to go James!!!! However, I would love to see you on the Star! Even if you are from Cleveland! but at least I haven't heard you say how WONDERFUL the Browns are!!! (I'm from Dayton!)

How is your mouth? (after the wisdom teeth pulling!):eek:

Mouth is almost back to normal thanks for asking!

I'm so excited I will miss the rest of this horrible lake effect snow winter!

Mouth is almost back to normal thanks for asking!

I'm so excited I will miss the rest of this horrible lake effect snow winter!

Congratulations! We are very happy for you. Where are you in the Cleveland area? We are in Strongsville, which seems to be right on the northern edge of the secondary snow belt. Cold tonight with a low of about 11. Very, very tired of the snow, although today it was beautiful. We have a long way to go with more winter to come.

I hope you enjoy your new assignment. Getting out of the snow would be enough for me! It has been in the upper 70's here until this morning. Now the windchill is in the 20's; I don't know how ya'll do it. If I could live in Florida or the Caribbean year round, that would be a dream come true.

Hey Monica I didn't see your post above. Sadly I can't join you on the Spirit because that's when I will be signing onto the ship. Take pictures though!

Well, crap for us, awesome for you! Looks like you'll be out of the cold weather in just a couple of weeks. Bet you're excited. Can we email you photos at the same email address you gave us before? We wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity to show you our Mardi Gras antics. :D

Well' date=' crap for us, awesome for you! Looks like you'll be out of the cold weather in just a couple of weeks. Bet you're excited. Can we email you photos at the same email address you gave us before? We wouldn't want to pass up the opportunity to show you our Mardi Gras antics. :D[/quote']

Hey Monica,

Yes same email will work fine! I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures.

Also I'm looking at my flight options to the ship in Hawaii and one has a 8 hour connection in Las Vegas..that sure sounds good to me!

James, loved your teaser youtube video, but when I went to leave a comment it wouldn't accept my hidden code imput. Tried several times, but it kept telling me it was wrong. Even I'm not wrong every time! :D:D You might want to check it out.

By the way, it was a great teaser. Got me hungry for more more more.

• 7 months later...

Archived