ohioNCLcruiser

OceanDreaming2

Interesting you picked April to take a cruise on the Spirit, James.. (I'm turning as evil as you are.. LOL).

Oh.. and PS... I thought I had seen all of your youtube videos. but that was the first time I had seen the one posted above.. I DIED laughing about the guinea pigs and what you and your dad did.

CAS keeps calling us trying to get us to take a comp cruise on the Spirit Feb 8th, but I keep telling them we just can't do it this time.

Tell them you changed your name to James LOL.

Congratulations James, Hope to run into you in the future. And since my wife and I are officially 'bitten' (Owner's Suite on the Sky last week) I think the odds are very good there will be a lot of NCL journeys ahead of us...:cool:

Sounds good' date=' James. Will this push back the date you get assigned to international or is it just a temp job until the international assignment in 6 months?[/quote']

I would still be waiting for intl. Hopefully after my contract it would be around the same time intl opens up.

What do you think your next cruise will be? Just the Pearl or others in the future?

What do you think your next cruise will be? Just the Pearl or others in the future?

Going on the Spirit Feb 15th, out of NOLA. You should join us. We're going to have a wild and crazy Mardi Gras after the cruise. We'll be staying in NO for another 4 days post cruise. Come join us!!

It sounds like instead of waiting 6 months at home they would have me do some time on the Pride Of America again. Beats waiting around the house. I'm looking at a Feb 22nd sign on.

Congratulations! I hope everything works out well for you.

Archived