Nativeways?

hkolln

I booked an excursion on our upcoming March cruise on their website a few weeks ago. Never got a confirmation and sent another email 5 days ago to them seeing if they received the reservation with still no response. I've used them before and had no issues but I'm worried now since they aren't responding to my questions. Anyone else having trouble with communication with Nativeways recently?

It took a few days for them to reply to me. They actually made a mistake on our first reservation. I replied and it took 4-5 days for them to respond. So hopefully they will contact you soon. We hear it's great and can't wait!

You may want to check your spam folder also. My reply was lost there for almost a week before I checked it on a lark and found the confirmation.

Where do you find spam file?

My computer email program actually places the stuff it thinks is "spam" in the deleted folder. But if I don't tell it to then normally it doesn't do it.

Did get a reply this morning. They said they have a huge group for our date and they have no room....I guess a private charter was setup.

Thanks!

You should keep in touch with them because they didn't have room for us in November, and we emailed them again a couple months later and they did.

I'm glad that you did hear back from them. Good luck!:)

You should keep in touch with them because they didn't have room for us in November, and we emailed them again a couple months later and they did.

It's ok cause everything worked out! The people also sailing on the same cruise as us have booked a charter boat and we are going with them. It's a snorkel and stingray tour so it works out for all of us!

Archived