I Really Won A Cruise

Just found out I won a free cruise voucher worth $2000 in a Houston Chronicle sweepstakes supposedly to the Caribbean valid for one year. It possibly can be changed to any other destination but have not seen the voucher yet.

Now the big problem is when to go.confused.gif With 33 days of cruises already scheduled thru next June I will be strapped to get the time off to go, but will make it somehow.

Any suggestions? maybe a 4 day in the Owner's suite or something close to it?smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Congrats!! We won a cruise too...so don't be surprised to find the taxes and port charges add up to about 320 bux on a 7 day cruise from Galveston...still worth it but a surprise :)

Rhondi

(one week and 2 days to go wooohoo!!!)

Congrats! You might want to check to see when you can use it. I won a trip to Couples Resort in Jamaica last year and it was extremely difficult to get a reservation (had so many restrictions) but we finally made it there and was wonderful! Have fun!

Archived