Silver Moon and Sea Sickness

Serendipity43

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering taking a Silver Moon tour, however am a sufferer of sea sickness. Is this a calm journey or do you really feel the waves?

Is there a bathroom on the boat?

Also, is there plenty of shade? I have to be very careful in the sun as both my mother and brother have had skin cancer in the past two years.

Thanks!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone,

I'm considering taking a Silver Moon tour, however am a sufferer of sea sickness. Is this a calm journey or do you really feel the waves?

Is there a bathroom on the boat?

Also, is there plenty of shade? I have to be very careful in the sun as both my mother and brother have had skin cancer in the past two years.

Thanks!! :D

Seas are usually on the calm side, but it is the ocean...

Boat had two bathrooms, one for men and one for woman.

Tons of shade or sun and you can move from one to the other!

BILL

We LOVED this excursion ...still talk about it 4 years later. My husband and I both have trouble with sea sickness and always do Bonine a few days before a trip as well as during the trip which helps alot. Neither of us had any trouble what so ever on this excursion. You stay fairly close to shore as you travel around and it's a mild relaxing motion in this catamaran. Yes there are bath areas and plenty of shade and you can not ask for more accomodating hosts. The lunch was fabulous. We are going to Barbados again and would take this excursion in a heartbeat. It was the highlite of our trip that year.

Archived