Qm2 - b6 versus b5

Pikkewyn

Hi, I am hoping that someone will be able to assist me. I would like to know what the difference is between a B5 and B6 stateroom on QM2.

I know the ship well and am aware that all B5's are on Level 8 and the views are obstructed by lifeboats. The B6's are also on Level 8 and consist of only four staterooms, being 8014, 8016, 8013 and 8015? Are they smaller for some reason to the B5's? What is the difference?

If someone could answer this question I will be very appreciative. Thank you.:)

Thanks Transatlantic Fan, I thought that as well but the B6's are forward of the B5's and right next to A3's so its a bit strange.

It seems that the B6's could even get a better view past the lifeboats than the B5's so I was just wondering if there was perhaps some service duct or AC plant in the area that affected the size of these four staterooms. They are in a good location near A staircase and easy access to my favourite Commodore Club!

Thanks

The views from 8013 and 8014 are excellent. I think the views from 8015 and 8016 are almost completely blocked by lifeboats. If you can get 8013 or 8014, I would book those cabins in a heartbeat.

The cabins are exactly the same as all the other cabins in the B5 catagory.

The views from 8013 and 8014 are excellent. I think the views from 8015 and 8016 are almost completely blocked by lifeboats. If you can get 8013 or 8014, I would book those cabins in a heartbeat.

The cabins are exactly the same as all the other cabins in the B5 catagory.

We have stayed in 8013 and the view is excellent. Maybe 25% obstructed. You can lay on the bed and enjoy a complete view of the ocean.

Thanks Jonmar, I was worried that the B6's might have been smaller than the B5's for some reason as it is strange that they make only have four B6's on the entire ship, two of which have better views than all the B5's!..... I will see if 8013 or 8014 are available. Many thanks.

Archived