Sun Princess Mini-Suites

owtrspace

I am booked on the Sun Princess 4/8/05 sailing in B335, which is a mini, midship, but accessible. Does anyone have feedback on this room... what is different than other minis in the same category. I do not need the room, but was given it when booking online. I hope none of the amenities are taken away to accommodate for the accessibility requirements. Thank you!!!

We have had regular minis on the Sun before and the only thing I can think might be different is the bathroom and walk in closet. There is no way a wheel chair would fit through either one of those in the room we had. Heck, I didn't even realize they had an accessible mini suite on the Sun, will have to look that one up.

Edited: By gosh there is an accessible mini suite on the Sun, guess I learn something new everyday.

As for ammenities, the things mentioned above are the only thing I can think of that might be designed a bit different. And this isn't a bad thing. The walk in closet in the regular cabins has such a tiny door that my husband could barely fit through it. And the first room in the bathroom area only had about 6 inches between the potty and the wall and I kept banging my knee on it when I walked through. So this might be a plus for you as some of these design flaws might be taken care of in the accessible cabin. Don't forget to tell us what it is like when you return, I would be very interested.

Ask your travel agent or call Princess to find out if there is only a shower, I heard somewhere that that's the case..........and if it is I would not take the room, unless it was a free upgrade.

Good Luck and let us know

Archived