Smoked salmon-lox-on the Dawn

bonniltc

Does anyone know if they have smoked salmon or lox on the Dawn? We promised my 3 year old grandaughter that she could have it everyday. If they have it, is it just in the diningroom or is available in the buffet?

Thanks!

They had it in the dining room last June. But, we only ate there for breakfast once. All other days we ordered it from room service (every day, I might add!!!). What category cabin are you in? If you're in AE or above, you'll be able to order just about anything you want at any time (including smoked lox). My DD (5yo) loves it, too.

Thank you for your quick reply. As of now we are in an inside cabin. I'll check the prices & availability before our 5/10 sailing, I might upgrade.

Thanks for the info on the lox-I think that we will probably end up in the diningroom.

Bonni

Several years ago (can't remember which ship) they did not have lox in the buffet, so I just asked if they had any. The girl said she would see what she could do. I sat down to enjoy my breakfast thinking, oh well, no lox this cruise (no big deal), and then all of a sudden there she was and she brought it to me! I think the girl must have gone to the restaurant and gotten some. NCL really does try to make everyone happy, even in the buffet!

Archived