Sea Sports Belize - reviews?

wi maverick

• 4 weeks later...

I've looked at their website also. They have emailed me back my questions...and have been very helpful... Sea Sports does a snorkeling trip to Turneffe, but they need at least 8 people to go..we are a group of four. They also offer a snorkeling trip to Gallow’s Point. I'd also like to hear from people that have used them. How is the snorkeling at Gallow's Point and Turneffe..we will be on the NCL Spirit in March!

I've looked at their website also. They have emailed me back my questions...and have been very helpful... Sea Sports does a snorkeling trip to Turneffe, but they need at least 8 people to go..we are a group of four. They also offer a snorkeling trip to Gallow’s Point. I'd also like to hear from people that have used them. How is the snorkeling at Gallow's Point and Turneffe..we will be on the NCL Spirit in March!

When will you be in port in March? I will be on the Carnival Valor stopping in Belize on March 19th. There are two of us, but when I asked Linda at Sea Sports Belize about a snorkeling trip (I didn't ask about specific locations), she told me they only required 4 people. If the dates work out, you can count us in to join your group....maybe that's enough to book the trip?

To go to Gallow's Point they only need 4, but to snorkel at Turneffe, one of the atolls they need 8 to go. We will be in Belize on March 12th. Linda is who I have talked to and she said yesterday they saw 3 hawksbill turtles at Gallow's point. I was hoping someone would tell about their experiences with Sea Sports and Gallow's point. We used Coral Breeze last year and really liked them, but we like to see different places when we go back! I like that Linda said they take no more than 8 people at a time! You'll be there a week after us! I can let you know how it is when we are there, but it may be too late if you have to put down a deposit!

To go to Gallow's Point they only need 4, but to snorkel at Turneffe, one of the atolls they need 8 to go. We will be in Belize on March 12th. Linda is who I have talked to and she said yesterday they saw 3 hawksbill turtles at Gallow's point. I was hoping someone would tell about their experiences with Sea Sports and Gallow's point. We used Coral Breeze last year and really liked them, but we like to see different places when we go back! I like that Linda said they take no more than 8 people at a time! You'll be there a week after us! I can let you know how it is when we are there, but it may be too late if you have to put down a deposit!

Too bad we aren't in port at the same time! If we don't find two other people, we won't be able to book with them :( That would be amazing to see the hawksbill turtles!!! Sea Sports Belize sounds like a great tour company, there were a few reviews about them on the snorkle/ scuba thread, but not much is out there about them. Good luck finding 4 more people for your tour!

Archived