Carry on Limit

supercutie

There is no weight or number limit for your carry-ons to board the ship; however, your carry-ons will still have to fit through the same type of scanners that you see at airports, so you should probably stick to the same general size limits as the airlines use.

Have a great cruise! :)

Ok, I wasn't so much worried about the size of the bags, but the quantity. I plan on brining some water, wine, champagne and soda on board, but i wouldn't want to put it in my checked bag and risk any of it leaking, they talk up enough space in my carry on bag that i need a second one for my laptop and camera and stuff.

They may start asking questions if you request a fork-lift, but about anything less is not a problem. If you can get it to the dock & label it for your room, they’ll take care of it. But do remember that there are limits to the capacity of the rooms!

We put our sodas (quite a few -- we were travelling with our two sons) and wine into copy paper boxes which we firmly taped closed. I got additional baggage tags at the port terminal which we also taped to the boxes. Everything made it to the room in great shape along with our other bags.

Once you are at the cruise terminal, your stuff is handled pretty carefully.

Archived