NCL Star - sleeping arrangements for four on inside cabin

siflsockpuppet

I have booked a cabin for four. I would like to know how the beds will be arranged in the cabin. It is an inside cabin, category KK. Will there be two upper and two lower? Will there be one upper, two lower, and some sort of portable? Anyone know for sure?

Can't say for certain how it is on Star, but I just had 4 in an inside cabin on the Jewel. They had 2 lower and 1 upper (over 1 of the 2 lowers), then they slide something from under one of the beds and place it between the 2 lowers, almost making one giant bed plus an upper bunk.

One CC member here has posted another idea --- that is to move the twin beds toward the hall and put the trundle bed against the back wall, making a "U"....this allows people to get in to bed in a normal way rather than crawl in from the foot.

I have attached a picture.

812002367_4bedsincabinlayout300.jpg.84387b9312cd305c67595b5da96b9ad8.jpg

We were in an inside cabin on the Star four years ago. There were 3 single beds and one pull down. Would have been better with 2 pull downs, but I'm not sure they offer that.

We pushed two singles together and put the third single across the bottom of the other two. That worked best for us.

Not sure you want 2 pull downs;)

The cabin across from mine had 2 singles (pushed together to form king) in the middle of the room and then 2 pull downs, one on each wall, over the lower bed but there wasn't a ton of clearance between upper & lower beds. I know if I was in the bottom bed, I'd surely clock my head on one of the bunks if I had to get out of bed. I got claustrophobic just looking at the cabin:eek:

Of course, I'm a balcony addict so even an inside cabin makes me claustrophobic now LOL:p

Thanks to all who replied. We recently sailed on Monarch of the Seas in an oceanview (which is smaller than the Star's inside cabins), and it had two pull-downs. Admittedly, my kids bumped their heads a few times. Whatever we get, we'll make it work, but I'd just like to know what to expect before I get to the ship.

cruzndiz - re: the cabin across from yours, was that on the Star?

Archived