FOS in a few months what is the best thing about this ship

Crosby3

We're traveling on FOS on 5/10/09, when are you going? We saw a special on Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel, you might want to pull up her web site and watch the show, it was great.

we are going in november for our kids first cruise. we just got off the liberty last month. we picked freedom instead of liberty because we did not want to see the same production shows.

this past cruise we really did relax. that's what we wanted. freedom class ships allow you to do whatever you want. you can be as active as can be or you can be chilled out the whole cruise.

our upcoming freedom cruise will be really active with the kids. we will do the parades and be taking advantage of the h2o zone. the production shows on freedom are suppose to be good and of course we will be going to the ice show, now that is a must see on the freedom class ships.

i would love to hear what others have to say!

We're traveling on FOS on 5/10/09, when are you going? We saw a special on Samantha Brown on the Travel Channel, you might want to pull up her web site and watch the show, it was great.

My son told us about this Episode, from a couple of years ago??? but I haven't been able to find it. Do you have a link or something other than just searching @ travelchannel.com? What they show me only goes back to her Episode 6.

gary

Archived