06/04 Navigator - Where instead of Labadee?

Does anyone know what the alternative stop for Labadee maybe for the 6/5 vogage on the Navigator? I was on Voyager last summer stopped at Labadee, it will not bother me if we don't go there however I would like an alternate stop if not.

??????? Thanks!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2003;6;1;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

6/1/03 - Voyager -

I found some info on their website under press release I think. I don't think they have posted that far out yet but they are either going to coco cay a new port or stayling longer. If you check thier website it might give you an idea if you check by the other cruse dates that follow the same itenerary as yours.

BuckeyeCruiser

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;10;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Voyager Of The Seas Cruise With My POHC Friends

To the Above Cruisers, please join our meet and greet on the meet and greet page, there are a bunch of us all sailing together.

Navigator of the Seas Honeymoon Cruise

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;6;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

CARNIVAL 2/99

CARNIVAL ECSTASY 3/02

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS 6/04

Here is a copy of a press release I found. Hope it helps. It's rather old and am surprised they haven't updated it yet.

March 26, 2004 - Royal Caribbean International Labadee Update

The top priority of Royal Caribbean International is the safety of its guests and employees. Because of this, continuing unrest in Haiti, and the specific recommendations of security consultants, the company has decided to indefinitely suspend its port calls scheduled for Labadee. Labadee is Royal Caribbean’s private, secluded beachfront area on the northern coast of Haiti, which is on the island of Hispaniola. Although this will be disappointing to its guests, the company feels this decision is the most prudent course of action. The company is planning revised itineraries that include a substitute port of call, and in two cases extended time in a port of call. Below are the alternative port calls for ships normally scheduled to stop at Labadee through the end of April:

Navigator of the Seas

March 27, Eastern Caribbean sailing, extended port call in San Juan, Puerto Rico

April 3, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

April 10, Eastern Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

April 17, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

April 24, Eastern Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

Voyager of the Seas

March 28, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

April 11, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

April 25, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

Explorer of the Seas

March 27, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

April 10, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

April 24, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

Mariner of the Seas

March 28, Eastern Caribbean sailing, extended port call in San Juan, Puerto Rico

April 4, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

April 18, Western Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Coco Cay, Bahamas

Brilliance of the Seas

March 29, Ultimate Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

April 19, Ultimate Caribbean sailing, substitute port call at Nassau, Bahamas

Royal Caribbean looks forward to resuming port calls in Labadee in the very near future.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;10;30;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Voyager Of The Seas Cruise With My POHC Friends

I'm on the May 8th cruise and have no idea. The last post was March 26 and included all of April. I don't think May will be posted until Monday. You may have to wait until the end of May to find out. Look on Monday and see if RCCL goes unil the end of May or week by week. If its week by week that will give you a clue that its getting close.

Navigator of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;5;8;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived