Pics of Carnival Freedom badly needed!!!!

Avril

This is a wierd question but here goes. I'm sailing on the Freedom with my Aunt (who will be on her 1st ever cruise) and my Mom in May 2009. :D I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the Freedom (both interior and exterior) that I could show my Aunt so she has an idea of what to expect? I know that you really can't have an accurate impression of these ships until you see them in person up close and personal but at least it'll be a start. I've tried looking on webshots.com but you can only save the pictures you find if you are friends with the member who took the picture (at least, that's what I've experianced). I need pictures that I can save to my computer and send by email to my Aunt. Unforunatly, I can't do this with webshots. Can anyone help? It would be greatly appriciated!! :D

Go to http://www.webshots.com and search word Carnival Freedom. You will get thousands of pix.

Also go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on the public site. Then on Carnival. Then click on Freedom. Then on 360 degree views and pix....

Didn't notice the webshots cmment. Just look at the file name of the album you open and copy that and send it.....They will receive the whole album.

Also you will notice here on the top of this page in the bar there is a search....click on that and enter Freedom pictures. Then you will see all the pics in threads posted by past cruisers that have posted them here....

I have a slide show of our trip on Freedom last year, you can access here:

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2998457&alb=0

You have to download the software to make it play, but it is tiny and harmless, then you can check out all kinds of shows. The pics are in order of occurrence so the first part is a lot of views on the ship, then the ports, and other pics of the ship.

TinaJ

I just got back from the Freedom so definately have pictures of exterior views. Most interior shots are just of people in an area so you won't get an overall view of the room. If someone tells me how to post pics I can at least give you exterior shots if you still need them.

................ I need pictures that I can save to my computer and send by email to my Aunt. Unforunatly, I can't do this with webshots. Can anyone help? It would be greatly appriciated!! :D

Arvil,

Send me a friend invitation on Webshots and you can download all of mine. You can also right click then copy and paste them to a photo editing program and save them, then send.

EDIT: I made it easier for you; I sent the invitation to your webshots account. All you have to do now is accept. ;)

Archived