cave tubing

ghini

Has anyone else had any problems getting any of the cave tubing tours getting back to them? I have contacted two different ones this last week and have not heard back from either one of them. I contacted both cavetubing.com and Major Tom with *********************. Both have been mentioned on the boards and we will be leaving in less than two weeks. I am trying to get something set up in advance.

Jessed

Thanks for the note. The question that I am trying to find out is if we don't do the zip line and only the cave tubing, what are our options when the group is on the zip line.

FYI -- The zip lines are currently closed due to a dispute. Not sure when they'll re-open. There is a blurb about it at the bottom of Major Tom's website under the zipline tab. I hope they re-open soon because we leave soon!!!

I'm also having problems hearing back from the dot com address. Have any of you heard back yet? Our cruise is still about 5 weeks away, but I'd like to have everything done well before we leave, as I'm usually such a procrastinator!

I haven't had any problems with Major Tom at **************** getting back to me. I usually get a reply from him the same evening that I send the mail. As for the zipline, check out a couple posts down. There are links with information as to why they are closed. Actually, I'm hoping to see a resolution to this today. The partys in the dispute are supposed to meet today. I hope they can work it out as we're in Belize next Tuesday.

We used Coral Breeze two times in the last 5 years.. They are great and quick to respond. Our group had zip liners and they did that first as we went on to tube, and they caught up with us at the end. They did a shorter tube run. one cave less to make up for the time. We only had to wait about 15 minutes on them. Worked out great. I highly recommend Coral Breeze. Ask for Ivar!!

I just sent cave - tubing dot com a 3rd message and he called 45 seconds later!! They are having internet problems of some sort. I had trouble understanding him. He told me I was reserved and to look at the map in order to meet him. Of course I have no idea what time, but I'll get my family up and out early. So, if you haven't heard give him a call, he was very nice. :)

Archived