~*~Possible CC group cruise NCL Jewel Feb/Mar 2010~*~

VTislandGrl

I am interested in starting a CC group cruise on NCL Jewel in Feb or March of 2010. Exotic Western Caribbean itinerary, Sunday to Sunday. Leaning towards March 7, 2010 sailing but am open to other dates that work for the group.:)

Miami 4pm

At Sea

Roatan 8am-5pm

Belize 8am-5pm

Costa Maya, MX 8am-5pm

At Sea

Great Stirrup Cay (NCL private island)10am-6pm

Miami 8am

Come join us on a Freestyle cruise to these beautiful ports! Amazing snorkeling spots :D

Im a huge fan of the Jewel, we sailed her on our HM. You know you can count on us! May bring some family as well because we will need a babysitter. Im probably good for 2 cabins. I have some friends who are looking for an NCL cruise in 2010 so I will forward this on to them as well!

Im excited, please keep me posted on the outcome of the group cruise possibility.

Are you suggesting that I spend my birthday on one of my very favorite ships visiting some of my very favorite islands? I have been hoping to find a CC group cruise that would work for me so would be very interested in this cruise!

Leaning towards March 7, 2010 sailing but am open to other dates that work for the group.:)

Oooh....I could be tempted. March 6 is our anniversary, so if I could just convince DH that we should also take a 6-year anniversary cruise... ;)

We went to Roatan and Belize on our honeymoon cruise and loved it!

YAY! Yes come join us!:D

Bring your friends and family!

This will be a big celebratory cruise because it is also CruisingToads 4th wedding anniversary on the 11th! So we have 2 anniversaries and a birthday so far :)

We can celebrate by sailing away to beautiful tropical islands with our wonderful new CC friends!

This is a really nice itinerary, especially for folks that have done the same old, same old Western Caribbean islands a few times. We went to Roatan this summer for the first time and I fell in love with it, but because we were on an all day excursion, I felt like I missed alot. We also went to Costa Maya before they got so beat up by the hurricane, and Majual was just delightful. I would love to see if things have changed much. We have been to Belize once, but we had to skip it this summer due to weather (although we got an extra day in Cozumel so no complaints from me :D ) but I would love to go back. And since I plan on getting to every private island I possibly can, this is a great opportunity to get to GSC without doing a Bahamas cruise.

The more I think about it, the more sure I am that I really want to do this!

Oooh....I could be tempted. March 6 is our anniversary, so if I could just convince DH that we should also take a 6-year anniversary cruise... ;)

We went to Roatan and Belize on our honeymoon cruise and loved it!

I guess we can let a Duke Fan in - I mean we allow everyone to make mistakes every once in a while! :eek::D;) Im a die hard Tarheel fan!

Anyhoo, Im glad to see some people interested, when we first posted I was like, PUUUHHHLEEEASSSSE some more people be interested, its a GREAT SHIP!!!! And great ports of call, I have always wanted to do a cruise withBelize & Roatan as ports of call. I cant wait.

Thanks for heading this up VT!!!

I am interested in starting a CC group cruise on NCL Jewel in Feb or March of 2010. Exotic Western Caribbean itinerary, Sunday to Sunday. Leaning towards March 7, 2010 sailing but am open to other dates that work for the group.:)

Miami 4pm

At Sea

Roatan 8am-5pm

Belize 8am-5pm

Costa Maya, MX 8am-5pm

At Sea

Great Stirrup Cay (NCL private island)10am-6pm

Miami 8am

Come join us on a Freestyle cruise to these beautiful ports! Amazing snorkeling spots :D

You better lean toward another week.

That is the #1 spring break college week. Almost 2 millions students have that week off so even airfare will be through the roof for everywhere.

Steve

Steve - do you have another week in mind? I am open to suggestions!

I have traveled to the Caribbean quite often in March (which I know is spring break time) and never had a problem. Last year we went to Jamaica in March and were not affected whatsoever by spring breakers. Also, I believe most school breaks are mid to end of March.

Hello all, I justed booked 2/7/10 on the Norwegain Jewel, and my travel agent who booked it for us called me after to tell me that because we booked a balcony room and I used my visa card, my husband and I both got an onboard credit of $125.00. I don't know how long this special is going on. But I wanted to give everyone the heads up

Steve - do you have another week in mind? I am open to suggestions!

I have traveled to the Caribbean quite often in March (which I know is spring break time) and never had a problem. Last year we went to Jamaica in March and were not affected whatsoever by spring breakers. Also, I believe most school breaks are mid to end of March.

I actually do not. I do have a student in College and so I am aware of that week.

The big 2010 calender is not out yet,but here's 2009s so you get an idea.Just add a year and its the same. http://www.tripsmarter.com/panamacity/springbreak/sbcalendar.htm

Steve

Archived